Blueberry Streusel Cobbler
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp grated lemon peel
¾ cup butter or margarine
1½ cups biscuit baking mix
½ cup biscuit baking mix
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
½ cup chopped nuts (sliced almonds work great)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In bowl, combine blueberries, condensed milk and peel.
- In large bowl, cut ¾ cup butter into 1½ cups baking mix until crumbly.
- Add blueberry mixture and mix well.
- Spread mixture in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine ½ cup biscuit mix and sugar.
- Cut in 2 Tbsp butter until crumbly.
- Add nuts and spread mixture over first mixture.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with ice cream and blueberry sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Note: From Eagle Brand Holiday Magic in Minutes Copyrighted © 2000 Publications International Ltd. Recipes and text Copyrighted © 2000 by Eagle Family Foods, Inc.